1. “Today people recognise how alone Assad is standing up for himself, not for Syria. The resolution to this crisis cannot be about one man or one family’s insistence about clinging to power. It needs to be about empowering all Syrian people. The international community has expressed a united vision for Syria.” -John Kerry, Geneva II Conference, January 22, 2014
You think President Bashar Al Assad is ALONE, standing up for himself, not for Syria? There are some who beg to differ:
“Today’s rally is a message for the West and the Arab World to let them know that the president is legitimate,” said Samir, a resident of Damascus who said that his son participated in the rally. “Assad represents economic and security stability. He’s our guardian. We don’t know how the next president will be.”
The international community has expressed a united vision for Syria. Yes, Mr. Kerry, we know what your vision looks like. But what about the Syrian community. It seems the Syrian people stand up for Bashar Al Assad and believe that he is standing up for them.
2. “No one should think there can be a place for a man who has turned on his own people, who permitted the death of 130,000…” – John Kerry, as above
“permitted?” You’ve got to be kidding me. President Al Assad, the Syrian government and the Syrian army have fought tirelessly to save the Syrian people from the terrorists that YOU have unleashed on the country. He has never turned on his own people, nor will his people turn on him!
3. “There is no one who has done more to make Syria a magnet for terrorists than Bashar al Assad. He is the single greatest magnet for terrorists in the region.” – John Kerry, as above
Except YOU. Because YOU and your allies in Saudi Arabia and Qatar sent the terrorists to destroy him.
4. “People who support the opposition will never stop becasue of what he has done and how he has done it.” -John Kerry, as above
People who support the opposition want to remove the secular president of Syria and replace him with a Wahhabi puppet who will do the bidding of Saudi Arabia. Syrians fighting against the government represent the Muslim Brotherhood, an internal organization who started this war when the people of Syria refused to rise up and overthrow their leader.
5. “You cannot save Syria from disintegration as long as Bashar al-Assad remains in power.” – John Kerry
And now we come to the threat. You will continue to destroy our country until the Syrian people agree to forfeit their autonomy and accept, as head of state, a foreigner appointed by the US, Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
Mr. Kerry, don’t hold your breath.