What would you like to read about today?
Other things I’ve been thinking about lately
- How’s Your Week Been? Poke at Boke, Sailing on the Water, and Jazz at Nonna.
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington – Part Three: Hiking Willapa National Wildlife Refuge and Kites, Kites, Kites!!!
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington – Part Two: Discovery Trail
- Life Goes On (and on and on and on)
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington (or how I finally took a real vacation).
Tag Archives: blessings
The Oregon Garden is lovely in January. Most especially when viewed with a very dear friend! My very dear friend, Lisa, and I went to Silverton yesterday to spend some time alone together. Between her 3-year-old, Gracie, and my two … Continue reading
Just a quick shout out to Lesley and Erin, two of my dear friends and a comment on the nature of friendship. I’ve been having a lot of conversations with my 13-year-old daughter about the nature of true friendships vs … Continue reading