What would you like to read about today?
Other things I’ve been thinking about lately
- How’s Your Week Been? Poke at Boke, Sailing on the Water, and Jazz at Nonna.
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington – Part Three: Hiking Willapa National Wildlife Refuge and Kites, Kites, Kites!!!
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington – Part Two: Discovery Trail
- Life Goes On (and on and on and on)
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington (or how I finally took a real vacation).
Tag Archives: blog
First, let me say thank you to all who have read and shared this post and have sent prayers for my family. I will give you what little information I have now and keep you updated as I learn more. … Continue reading
It’s true. I do feel like giving up, although it’s only been two weeks. I’ve never really been the kind of person to stick with something. I like to get involved in something intensely for awhile, then move on to … Continue reading