What would you like to read about today?
Other things I’ve been thinking about lately
- How’s Your Week Been? Poke at Boke, Sailing on the Water, and Jazz at Nonna.
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington – Part Three: Hiking Willapa National Wildlife Refuge and Kites, Kites, Kites!!!
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington – Part Two: Discovery Trail
- Life Goes On (and on and on and on)
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington (or how I finally took a real vacation).
Tag Archives: childish
So, ironically, I had just decided to keep trying to blog every day, and then, yesterday, I didn’t. Why not? Well… because I drank too much (two glasses of wine with dinner – I know, pathetic, right?) and got all … Continue reading
Vini: “Hey, you’re snoring!” Me: “I am?” V: “Yeah.” M: “Real loud, or quietly?” V: “Real loud.” M: “Like how loud? Snore for me like I was snoring.” V: “Zzzzzzzz.” (disclaimer: not the sound of real snoring). M: “That’s … Continue reading
OMG, I had soooooo much fun on Wednesday! And boy did I need it. So as you may know, or probably don’t, I have been expressing a fair amount of frustration and angst and just general freak-out over the particulars … Continue reading