What would you like to read about today?
Other things I’ve been thinking about lately
- How’s Your Week Been? Poke at Boke, Sailing on the Water, and Jazz at Nonna.
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington – Part Three: Hiking Willapa National Wildlife Refuge and Kites, Kites, Kites!!!
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington – Part Two: Discovery Trail
- Life Goes On (and on and on and on)
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington (or how I finally took a real vacation).
Tag Archives: lies
The man who wrote this op-ed piece is Farid Ghadry, a Syrian expatriat living in the US. He rails against Virginia Senator Black for supporting Syrian president, Bashar Al Assad. It’s easy to find Syrians who want President Al Assad … Continue reading
I spoke to my cousin’s wife the other day. She’s from Damascus, but has lived here for years. Her parents lived in Damascus until last year, when they made the trip here. My cousin’s parents came just this year, from … Continue reading
“Western officials stress that the sanctions and an earlier embargo against Syrian oil imports are intended to target the country’s government and business elite, rather than ordinary people. But the measures have fueled a succession of fiscal shocks that are … Continue reading
An open letter to the Syrian army deserters, foreign fighters, and other traitors and enemies of Syria
The following is my response to statements made by a Syrian army deserter in an article published by Reuters, Wednesday April 4th. My comments are all in CAPS and blue font, so there is no mistaking my comments for what … Continue reading
Well. The propaganda kicks into high gear as the US Government tries to press Its suite against Syria with the American public. You know, Syria. Syria? You know, next to Iraq. Yeah, where we fought a war (invaded with ulterior … Continue reading