What would you like to read about today?
Other things I’ve been thinking about lately
- How’s Your Week Been? Poke at Boke, Sailing on the Water, and Jazz at Nonna.
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington – Part Three: Hiking Willapa National Wildlife Refuge and Kites, Kites, Kites!!!
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington – Part Two: Discovery Trail
- Life Goes On (and on and on and on)
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington (or how I finally took a real vacation).
Tag Archives: pity party
it’s easy to blog everyday. (it’s actually the only thing I’m doing). Advertisements
Also, thanks for the soup Erin!
My cold is headed toward my right ear. I’m getting an ear infection. Like a little kid. Actually, the whole balance of my cold is on the right side of my body now. I can breathe through the left side … Continue reading
Well, now I feel like a total doofus. Did anybody read Monday’s to-do list? This is when having only two people read your blog is a really good thing. Only two people to be a doofus in front of. What … Continue reading
My dear friend Lisa, she of the “hey, you should start blogging again,” helped me find the theme for my yoga class. After the fact. That happens sometimes. The purported theme was “extending the body from the core, with an … Continue reading