What would you like to read about today?
Other things I’ve been thinking about lately
- How’s Your Week Been? Poke at Boke, Sailing on the Water, and Jazz at Nonna.
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington – Part Three: Hiking Willapa National Wildlife Refuge and Kites, Kites, Kites!!!
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington – Part Two: Discovery Trail
- Life Goes On (and on and on and on)
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington (or how I finally took a real vacation).
Tag Archives: regime change
So I guess we’re back to admitting it’s all about regime change. And they’re still doing it with our money.
It’s still our money, and they’re still spending it to provide weapons to foreign fighters to create regime change Syria: “U.S. officials said after the meeting that the administration was willing to increase the level of assistance it supplies to … Continue reading
Happy Independence Day, my beloved Syria! Still, we fight to maintain our freedom. New lies and the truth behind the lies.
Happy Independence Day, my beloved Syria! April 17, 1946, Syria declared Itself free of the French Occupation. Today is Independence Day in Syria. May She ever be free! Thank God for the Syrian Arab Army, President Bashar Al Assad and … Continue reading
This is the letter I am sending to my representatives today. I will make a separate post in a few minutes to update you all on what is currently happening in my village and surrounding area. I would really appreciate … Continue reading