What would you like to read about today?
Other things I’ve been thinking about lately
- How’s Your Week Been? Poke at Boke, Sailing on the Water, and Jazz at Nonna.
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington – Part Three: Hiking Willapa National Wildlife Refuge and Kites, Kites, Kites!!!
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington – Part Two: Discovery Trail
- Life Goes On (and on and on and on)
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington (or how I finally took a real vacation).
Tag Archives: Syrian army
First, the update. God bless the Syrian Arab Army! They have successfully cleared out the entire area surrounding my village and my family is safe at last! I spoke with my sister a few days ago and she sounded so … Continue reading
Over a month ago, the Syrian Army came to the area around our village and fought the anti-government insurgents that were terrorizing our friends and families. My nephews stayed in their home, to try to protect it from the terrorists … Continue reading
I spoke to my cousin’s wife the other day. She’s from Damascus, but has lived here for years. Her parents lived in Damascus until last year, when they made the trip here. My cousin’s parents came just this year, from … Continue reading
I recieved a message from my niece in Damascus yesterday. She said, “Amto, (aunt), there is no terrorists in Amar. I called Aunt Nadia a few minutes ago and she told me that only Army enter the village … and … Continue reading