What would you like to read about today?
Other things I’ve been thinking about lately
- How’s Your Week Been? Poke at Boke, Sailing on the Water, and Jazz at Nonna.
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington – Part Three: Hiking Willapa National Wildlife Refuge and Kites, Kites, Kites!!!
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington – Part Two: Discovery Trail
- Life Goes On (and on and on and on)
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington (or how I finally took a real vacation).
Tag Archives: to do list
Everbody laughs at me just because I like to be organized. I love my iCal. Especially now that it works properly. I have my brand new brother in law, Lito, to thank for that. Of course, like everybody else’s iCal, … Continue reading
Well, with an annual income significantly below the median in Portland, that is to say 60% of the median income, (based on HUD Estimated Family Income Data for the Portland, Oregon Metropolitan Area in 2009), I think it’s safe to … Continue reading
Well, now I feel like a total doofus. Did anybody read Monday’s to-do list? This is when having only two people read your blog is a really good thing. Only two people to be a doofus in front of. What … Continue reading
My dear friend Lisa, she of the “hey, you should start blogging again,” helped me find the theme for my yoga class. After the fact. That happens sometimes. The purported theme was “extending the body from the core, with an … Continue reading