What would you like to read about today?
Other things I’ve been thinking about lately
- How’s Your Week Been? Poke at Boke, Sailing on the Water, and Jazz at Nonna.
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington – Part Three: Hiking Willapa National Wildlife Refuge and Kites, Kites, Kites!!!
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington – Part Two: Discovery Trail
- Life Goes On (and on and on and on)
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington (or how I finally took a real vacation).
Tag Archives: Turkey
Happy Independence Day, my beloved Syria! Still, we fight to maintain our freedom. New lies and the truth behind the lies.
Happy Independence Day, my beloved Syria! April 17, 1946, Syria declared Itself free of the French Occupation. Today is Independence Day in Syria. May She ever be free! Thank God for the Syrian Arab Army, President Bashar Al Assad and … Continue reading
Let’s stop saying that the Syrian government was firing on peaceful protesters. From now on. Let’s not say that any more. We all know it’s not true. The U.S. knows it. The U.N. knows it. Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar … Continue reading