What would you like to read about today?
Other things I’ve been thinking about lately
- How’s Your Week Been? Poke at Boke, Sailing on the Water, and Jazz at Nonna.
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington – Part Three: Hiking Willapa National Wildlife Refuge and Kites, Kites, Kites!!!
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington – Part Two: Discovery Trail
- Life Goes On (and on and on and on)
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington (or how I finally took a real vacation).
Tag Archives: village
First, the update. God bless the Syrian Arab Army! They have successfully cleared out the entire area surrounding my village and my family is safe at last! I spoke with my sister a few days ago and she sounded so … Continue reading
Over a month ago, the Syrian Army came to the area around our village and fought the anti-government insurgents that were terrorizing our friends and families. My nephews stayed in their home, to try to protect it from the terrorists … Continue reading