What would you like to read about today?
Other things I’ve been thinking about lately
- How’s Your Week Been? Poke at Boke, Sailing on the Water, and Jazz at Nonna.
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington – Part Three: Hiking Willapa National Wildlife Refuge and Kites, Kites, Kites!!!
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington – Part Two: Discovery Trail
- Life Goes On (and on and on and on)
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington (or how I finally took a real vacation).
Tag Archives: weapons
I guess American taxpayers are going to arm radical Islamic fighters like ISIS one way or another. Despite our governments “fear of the weapons falling into the wrong hands”, as well as our “attempts to carefully vet the “moderate” rebels”, … Continue reading
This article was published quite a while ago. The Arabic script reads, “and we will continue to crush their strongholds.” It was posted on the Facebook page of Al Aqsa Brigade. Al Aqsa was a part of the “moderate” Free … Continue reading
So I guess we’re back to admitting it’s all about regime change. And they’re still doing it with our money.
It’s still our money, and they’re still spending it to provide weapons to foreign fighters to create regime change Syria: “U.S. officials said after the meeting that the administration was willing to increase the level of assistance it supplies to … Continue reading
“Obama said Americans should honor the victims of last Monday’s shooting by insisting on a change in gun laws. “It ought to obsess us,” Obama said.” Meanwhile…”the United States plans to send small arms, ammunition and potentially anti-tank weapons to … Continue reading