What would you like to read about today?
Other things I’ve been thinking about lately
- How’s Your Week Been? Poke at Boke, Sailing on the Water, and Jazz at Nonna.
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington – Part Three: Hiking Willapa National Wildlife Refuge and Kites, Kites, Kites!!!
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington – Part Two: Discovery Trail
- Life Goes On (and on and on and on)
- Adrift in Long Beach, Washington (or how I finally took a real vacation).
Tag Archives: US government
Talked to my brother and sister in Syria today. Pretty happy to get through to both of them on the same day. Doesn’t happen very often. My sister is at her in-laws right now. There’s not enough heating oil available … Continue reading
I haven’t posted here in awhile. I’ve been so upset about the US bombing Northern Syria, which I just see as their entry point into the country to bring down the Syrian government, their only real goal since they started … Continue reading
I guess American taxpayers are going to arm radical Islamic fighters like ISIS one way or another. Despite our governments “fear of the weapons falling into the wrong hands”, as well as our “attempts to carefully vet the “moderate” rebels”, … Continue reading
The US says the elections in Syria don’t count because some people were not able to vote. They forget to mention that the people unable to vote were either living in a country like the United States, which shut down … Continue reading
The man who wrote this op-ed piece is Farid Ghadry, a Syrian expatriat living in the US. He rails against Virginia Senator Black for supporting Syrian president, Bashar Al Assad. It’s easy to find Syrians who want President Al Assad … Continue reading